This is one of my favorite recipes that I love to make. They are shrimp tostadas. The reason I love shrimp tostadas is because they are simple to put together and everyone likes to eat them. We made it Saturday. It is a Mexican dish and it’s really light and refreshing. It has an amazing spicy kick so beware of the heat level. That’s okay though because you can modify that part of the recipe.
Ingredients You will need:
cilantro, 1 small package of cooked and peeled shrimp, 1 large white or yellow onion, 1 large tomato, 3 large jalapenos, 2 habanero peppers, 2-limes, mayonnaise, tostadas, 1/2 teaspoon salt
How to make Shrimp Tostadas
Simple shrimp tostadas
1. Dice all your jalapenos and habanero peppers, onion, and tomato, and cilantro and toss in a large bowl
2. Cut limes into halves and squeeze over mixture, add salt.
3. Rinse off shrimp and clip off the tails.
4. Spread mayonnaise over tostadas
5. Spread mixture of vegetables over tostadas
6. Top each one off with 4-6 shrimp
7. Serve and enjoy!